Feb 13, 2013

Coach Eck's Training Session 2/13/13

by Chris Ecklund, MA, CSCS, USAW

Today's Lift.

This one's for you Vince.  Get those ankle mobs in.

Couple more thoughts I had today:
1.  If you haven't read the intro, please make sure to read that before looking at the program:


2.  Something that some of you long time Prevailers (or students) may find confusing or feel that I'm breaking my rules during my workouts is how I combine my exercises, soft tissue work, power work, etc.  Most often, you'll find that happen when I work out at UCSB.  The reason?  It's hard to get equipment, and once you get it, you can't leave it or you'll lose it.  So although I would sometimes like to have a more productive (time-wise and physiologically) complex, it's just not practical (nor is it respectful to others in the gym (i.e. when people monopolize Power Racks for 20 minutes).

Onward.


No comments: