Apr 22, 2009

Advocare Teams up with WPS!

AdvoCare is proud to be a Founding Partner for Women’s Professional Soccer (WPS),

as well as providing Rehydrate as the official isotonic beverage.

WPS is the highest ranked women’s professional soccer league in North America. Formed in September 2007 thanks to the efforts of the Women’s Soccer Initiative, Inc., WPS, consists of seven teams across the country.

The markets for the 2009 season are Bay Area, Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New Jersey/New York, St. Louis and Washington, D.C.

The inaugural season kicked off March 29, 2009.

Click here to learn more about the WPS

Fox Soccer Channel will broadcast a game each week with the "WPS Sundays on FSC" airing every Sunday April through August with the WPS Playoffs on Fox Sports Net.

Check out the games to see endorser Carli Lloyd and the AdvoCare name on stadium boards, towels, water bottles and more!


“My favorite AdvoCare product is Rehydrate. After a hard workout, Rehydrate really helps recover the water loss and gets me back to feeling like I did before my workout. I also take AdvoCare Spark® or AdvoCare Slam® before games to get an extra energy boost, and drink the Meal Replacement Shakes after my games to help replenish my muscles with extra carbs and protein.”


Visit Advocare.com click here

No comments: