Feb 26, 2013

Coach Eck's Training Session 2/26/13

by Chris Ecklund, MA, CSCS, USAW

Quick Thoughts:

  1. Early morning session as my schedule was supposed to brutal again today (turned out I had some cancelations so had more time than anticipated).  
  2. I hate working out in the morning.  Takes me forever to get going...but...at least I get to do it, right?!
    1. As such, I didn't get much done since I got to Prevail later than I wanted and it took me a while to warm up.



Energy System Development is below:

  1. I jumped in with my Adult SPARQ group today since I'm having difficulty getting in any conditioning.  
  2. Great session.  It always makes me work harder and pay attention to my movement patterns when I train with  my clients. (thanks for letting me train with you Wolfy and Liam)



No comments: