Nov 13, 2012

Thanks


Chris Ecklund, MA, CSCS, USAW

The older I’ve gotten, the more I appreciate the Thanksgiving holiday season.  I’d like to think that I am a thankful person, but truthfully I know that I take far too much for granted on a daily basis.  Thanksgiving is such a good season for me to slow down enough and helps me reflect on not only the big things I am thankful for in my life, but the small every day things that I tend to overlook.

As Prevail Conditioning Performance Center just celebrated 3 years in business, let me use this opportunity to give thanks for a few things here.  First, I am most grateful to God for the prompting to begin this journey of Prevail Conditioning as well as the daily sustenance to navigate onward.  Secondly, I am constantly thankful for those that are in this journey with me: my wonderful team and staff, my advisers, my family and my friends that have stood by me and prayed with me and encouraged me along the way.  Lastly, I am so thankful for our outstanding clients.  I am so blessed that we get to be a part of your lives.

And finally, if I may use this topic of giving thanks to segue to a couple specific Prevail team members…I am extremely excited and thankful to announce that Jacob Goodin, BS and Daniel Guzman, BS, CSCS have taken additional roles in our organization.
Jacob is now the Editor in Chief of the Prevail monthly newsletter and Blog content.
Daniel is heading up all Prevail social media.

Thank you, Jacob and Daniel, for your commitment to excellence and we look forward to the wonderful things to come.

No comments: