Jul 6, 2011

What People Are Saying About Prevail


Sondra Blockman, BS Kinesiology
Westmont College Graduate 2011


"I just wanted to thank you for taking the time to share your knowledge with us [interns]. It meant a lot to me and I wanted you to know that your time did not go unappreciated for one moment. I learned so much and had a great time learning it. I wish that I could have had more opportunities like that. What you've taught has stuck more than most things I've learned in the classroom...it's more interesting to me and it's obvious that you're passionate about it...plus your sense of humor helps! You are a great teacher and amazing trainer! One of the things I appreciate most is how your faith is apparent in your training ethics. You are a man of God, and I hope you continue to do amazing things for people."

No comments: