May 25, 2011

What People Are Saying About Prevail Conditioning

Deicy Hernandez
USCB Exercise and Sports Science Undergrad

"I just wanted to thank you for letting me shadow you a couple weeks back. It was truly a great experience, and just thought I should let you know that after shadowing a couple of other trainers at different gyms you were truly the best I observed. I'm sure it has to your education, understanding of movement and the reasoning and science behind what you do. It's a little scary the kind of trainers that are out there. So hopefully as I continue my education and continue my training I will one day be a great trainer like yourself. So thanks again, and good luck with your business and clients."

Thanks, Deicy!  We appreciate hearing from you.  Good luck to you and visit us anytime.

-Chris

No comments: