Oct 31, 2011

Client Spotlight: Larry Rodriquez


A year ago I started training at Prevail Conditioning to improve my golf swing. I was confident that the training that I would receive from Chris would provide me with the physical strength and flexibility necessary to improve my scores.  I immediately felt more athletic ability in my golf swing.
During this summer, I took 1st place in my division (flight) of the Santa Barbara City Golf Championship.  It was a joyful accomplishment and towards the end of the summer I decided to pursue a career as a PGA Golf Professional.
One of the most difficult tasks I faced in my pursuit was to pass a PGA Playing Ability Test (PAT).  In order to begin the PGA Apprenticeship one must participate in a PAT, shoot a qualifying round and eventually pass the PAT.  The PAT consists of 36 holes (2 rounds) of golf continuously in one day, which requires both physical and mental strength and conditioning. 
My training with Chris helped me not only with a qualifying round, but also shooting scores low enough to pass the PAT.  This is clearly my greatest achievement in my golf career, and is also at the top of my list of accomplishments in my life.

No comments: